11 Best Paying Jobs in Computer Manufacturing in the USA
Hello! A warm welcome to all the skilled and enthusiastic readers. You have come here in search of what are the best paying jobs in computer manufacturing and eagerly want to know what the companies offer to their skilled employees, right? Then you have reached out exactly at the right place.
In the current era, computer manufacturing provides jobs in a variety of industries with annual earnings that are much higher when compared to the national median salary in the United States.
Skilled employees can choose from various technical fields to get high-paying jobs in the computer manufacturing industry. If you are the one who is searching for a decent payroll job in computer manufacturing then read the article till the end.
This article will help you to know, what are the available jobs in the computer manufacturing industry. What are the available job roles for the best paying jobs in computer manufacturing? What types of highest-paying jobs in the computer science field are there? and so on…
How to Make a Career in Computer Manufacturing?
Are you wondering about how to make a career in manufacturing to get the best paying jobs in computer manufacturing? Then be happy and have a pleasant smile on your face because your wait is over now.
Over the past few decades, computers have played a very significant role in almost all areas. Hence there was an extreme hike in demand for computers and hence in computer manufacturing fields.
People searching for the highest paying jobs in the computer field will have tremendous opportunities by the end of 2030 as per the occupational outlook handbook reported by the US Bureau of Labor Statistics.
As per the BLS outlook, between the years 2020 to 2030 employment in Computer and IT occupations is going to increase at the rate of 13%.
So, it is a smart decision to make a career in computer manufacturing by keeping the trends of computers in mind. The interesting thing about this career opportunity is anyone can get the highest paying IT jobs without a degree, just after learning some relevant skills.
For getting the highest paying jobs in this industry you just have to earn relevant degrees, and certificates. Try for entry-level jobs in computer manufacturing in the relevant field in which you want to make your career. Then apply to any reputed company, and you are good to go for the best paying jobs in computer manufacturing.
To make your work easier, we have suggested the 11+ best paying jobs in computer manufacturing.
Read the article below, you will find the current trends, demands, and job outlook for the required job posts.
Computer Manufacturing Job Role Outlook Statistics by 2030
Jobs in the computer manufacturing industry are going to increase and will have faster growth than any other industry by the end of 2030. The data and stats related to the computer manufacturing job role outlook have been mentioned in the following points.
- As per ACS estimates, With 9.5 percent of occupations in Computer & peripheral equipment manufacture, software developers had the largest share, followed by other managers with the participation of 8.73 percent and Miscellaneous engineers with the share of 7.04 percent.
- Computer Hardware Engineer positions are expected to rise by only 2% by 2030, according to the US Bureau of Labor Statistics. This is a slower pace of growth than the national average.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS of the United States) predicts a 22% increase in System Software Engineering by the end of the year 2030.
- From 2020 to 2030, employment in computer and information technology occupations is expected to expand by a growth rate of 13%, which is much faster growth than the average for all sectors. There are approximately 667,600 new job openings are expected to be created in these occupations.
11 Best Paying Jobs in Computer Manufacturing Field: Job Role, Salary, and Qualification
Due to the rising demand for computers in all occupations, there will be a lot of career options in the computer manufacturing fields to explore in the near future.
Here we are suggesting 11 best-paying jobs as per our thorough research based on the latest data and stats, as follows:
|Job Role||Job Outlook||Expected Salary (Average)||Qualification|
|Computer Hardware Engineer||2%||$128,170||Bachelor’s degree from an associated program|
|Quality Assurance Analyst||22%||$110,140||Bachelor’s degree course is needed in Computer and IT (Information Technology)|
|System Software Engineer||22%||$110,140||Bachelor’s degree course is needed in Computer and IT (Information Technology)|
|Electrical Engineer||7%||$101,780||An associate degree is needed in the Electrical Engineering|
|Industrial Engineer||14%||$96,300||Bachelor’s degree course is needed in Industrial Engineering|
|Mechanical Engineer||7%||$95,300||Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering Techn|
|Network Engineer||5%||$80,600||Bachelor’s degree course is needed in Computer or IS (Information Science)|
|Technician Support Engineer||—–||$70,000||Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT or Software Engineering or a related stream|
|Electrical Engineer (Technician)||2%||$63,640||Associate Degree|
|Mechatronics Technician||-2%||$60,360||Associate Degree or Post-Secondary Certificate|
|Computer Support Specialist||9%||$57,910||Associate degree or, High school diploma with relevant IT certification|
11 Best Paying Jobs in Computer Manufacturing: Detailed Job Description
The average expected salary may vary as per the experience, required skill-set, and the educational background of the employees in the respective department.
However, the average approximate salary of all the high-paying jobs and their job descriptions have been given as under.
1. Computer Hardware Engineer-
As per the latest report of the US BLS, computer hardware engineers generally earn up to $128,170 annually. The lowest 10% of computer hardware engineers earn below $70,100, while the top 10% earn a good amount of $192,110.
What are the works that a computer hardware engineer does?
- To create new hardware blueprints.
- Manufacture hardware such as computer equipment from technical designs.
- Assist other team members in ensuring that hardware and software are compatible.
- To research, design, create, test and then modify (if needed) the computer system and its hardware components such as circuit boards, computer processors, networks, routers, memory devices, etc.
2. System Software Engineer
The job pay of a system software engineer is one of the highest paying jobs in the computer science field. The average expected salary of a System Software Engineer is approximately $110,140 annually.
What are the works that a system software engineer does?
- A system software engineer creates engineering requirements for the development of software applications.
- To manage and monitor the pre-installed systems and infrastructure.
- To design testing plans, software engineers usually collaborate with QA and hardware engineers.
3. Quality Assurance Analyst
The average expected salary of a Quality Assurance Analyst is approximately $110,140 annually.
What are the works that a Quality Assurance Analyst does?
- Examines design specifications to comprehend the nature, specifications, and objective of the product.
- identifies parameters, functions, and data that will be tested and validated; these variables may include general function, result validity, accurateness, reliability, and conformance to industry standards.
- carries out testing to guarantee that products operate within predetermined parameters and in accordance with user requirements.
4. Electrical Engineer
Electrical engineers are professionals who specialize in the fields such as electronics, electricity, and electromagnetic. The average expected salary of an Electrical Engineer is approximately $110,140 annually.
What are the works that an electrical engineer does?
- Electrical engineers work on everything from electric motors and navigation systems to power production equipment.
- Electrical engineers use the principles of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetic energy to solve complex issues.
- To work on manufacturing processes following international engineering norms and standards.
- To ensure that installations meet the needs and expectations of customers.
5. Industrial Engineer
The average expected salary of an Electrical Engineer is approximately $96,300
What are the works that an Industrial Engineer does?
- Their primary goal is to shorten the time it takes to complete jobs in various manufacturing sectors.
- Existing computer manufacturing methods are optimized by industrial engineers.
- Industrial engineers also develop control systems and aid with production scheduling and physical distribution.
6. Mechanical Engineer
The average expected salary of a mechanical Engineer is approximately $95,300 annually
What are the works that a Mechanical Engineer does?
- Investigate equipment problems or failures to identify faulty operations and suggest fixes.
- Examine the test results and make any necessary changes to the design or system.
- Utilizing analysis and computer-aided design to create or remodel mechanical and thermal devices as well as components.
7. Network Engineer
The average expected salary of a Network Engineer is approximately $96,300 annually.
What are the works that a Network Engineer does?
- Network engineers create and deploy network setups, solve performance issues, monitor networks, and set up security measures like firewalls.
- They are also in charge of acquiring equipment such as routers and switches to ensure that an office’s IT infrastructure runs as efficiently as possible.
- To maintain information security, network engineers work collaboratively with hardware engineers.
8. Technician Support Engineer
The average expected salary of a Technical Support Engineer is approximately $70,000 annually.
What are the works that a Technical Support Engineer does?
- Engineers instruct users on how to operate various systems.
- Daily system performance is monitored under the supervision of technical engineers.
- Technical support engineers assist businesses and companies in implementing new hardware or software systems.
9. Electrical Engineer (Technician)
The average expected salary of an Electrical Engineer (Technician) is approximately $63,640 annually.
What are the works that an Electrical Engineer does?
- Determine solutions for technical design issues that arise during the building of electrical systems.
- In order to fix issues, electrical engineering technicians modify electrical working prototypes, parts, and assemblies as well as maintain and operate electrical control systems and machinery.
- They examine test data to address design-related issues.
10. Mechatronics Technician
The average expected salary of a Mechatronics Technician is approximately $60,360. annually.
What are the works that a Mechatronics Technician does?
- Responsible for designing and developing electro-mechanical systems
- Create designs for computerized systems and logical programming for manufacturing apparatus.
- Determine the weak points in the production process.
- Examine the performance advantages and viability of new mechatronic equipment.
11. Computer Support Specialist
The average expected salary of a Computer Support Specialist is approximately $57,910 annually.
What are the works that a Computer Support Specialist does?
- They specialize in computer systems and hence investigate, fix, and assess issues with computer networks.
- Pay attention to how customers describe their computer-related issues.
- To set up or to give technical support services to hardware and related devices.
Due to the advancement and increasing demand for modern technology, the computer manufacturing businesses have grown up very rapidly. Consequently, Computer manufacturing jobs have a huge amount of potential.
As per the report of the US Bureau of Labor Statistics, in the upcoming 8-10 years the computer manufacturing and IT sector will produce lakhs of high-paying jobs in the USA.
FAQs Related to Best Paying Jobs in Computer Manufacturing
1. What is the highest-paying job in the computer industry?
There are many job opportunities for the highest paying job in the computer industry in the upcoming years. Here are some of the job posts for which you can apply as per your qualification, interest, and skills:
- Application Architect- $149,000
- Technical Program Manager- $145,000
- Information Security Engineer- $131,000
- Computer Hardware Engineer- $128,170
- Quality Assurance Analyst- $110,140
2. How much does a computer manufacturer make?
The amount of money that a computer manufacturer can make depends on their educational qualifications, required skill-set, and demand for the desired job posts. On average, the salary range for various job posts in computer manufacturing lies between $30,000 to $130,000 (approximately).
3. Is there a high demand for computer hardware engineers?
As per the latest report of BLS, the hiring of computer hardware engineers is expected to increase by 2% by the end of 2030, which is slower than the average for all occupations.
So, the demand for computer hardware engineers will be slower by 2030 depending on the report of BLS.
4. Can you make good money in computer manufacturing?
Yes, undoubtedly you can make good money in computer manufacturing. There are various job posts in this industry that can pay a very good amount of money to skilled workers.
For example, a Computer Hardware Engineer can earn $128,170 as an average annual wage, as reported by BLS. However, the salary package depends on your skills, qualification, experience, industrial awareness, AI abilities, and many more.
Hope this article has helped you to resolve all your queries regarding the best paying jobs in computer manufacturing.
For similar information related to career options, highest paying fun jobs without a degree, and other latest updates do follow our page of www.9to5job.us.
In case of any query, do write your query in the comment section below. Our team is always present to help you 24*7. If you like the article then please, share this page with your friends and loved ones who need the best paying jobs in computer manufacturing.