Hey, are you searching for the best paying customer service jobs from home? Do you want to know what the highest paying remote customer service jobs are?
And want to know how to tackle these jobs? Then let me tell you that you have now reached the right place to find all the answers.
What interesting things will you find below?
The article below consists of all about the best paying customer service jobs from home. What are the highest paying work-from-home customer service jobs? Part-time customer service jobs from home? And so on…with the proper data and current trends of the respective industry.
You will also find here the requirements that you will need to fulfil the job criteria and so many important things. So, let’s get started and not skip a single line. As it may consist of the important information for your required job role.
About Customer Service Jobs
Customer service is the backbone of the company, that is it can make or break it. Numerous businesses, including sales, retail, healthcare, technical support, and finance, offer the best paying customer service jobs from home.
The majority of tasks carried out by customer support representatives can be completed from a home office. Only by using the internet to connect to communications equipment. The initial point of interaction for clients is with customer service representatives.
Specialists in customer service interactions with customers. In the customer service field, client pleasure is the main objective. They might have to assist clients in finding what they need and assist with payment processing.
Jobs in customer service might be temporary, seasonal, part-time, full-time or remote work as well. Many are entry-level positions with room to advance in your careers.
Customer Service and other Remote job trends
- Nowadays, (During Covid-19) there is a high demand for remote customer service jobs. According to a Pew Research Centre survey, 54% of American workers said they would prefer to keep working remotely when the pandemic is gone.
- According to a survey, approx 85 per cent of consumers will favour a company that offers good customer service.
- Nearly half of the top corporate executives anticipate that their use of digital talent platforms will significantly rise in the future, according to data from HBS (Harvard Business School).
5 Best Paying Customer Service Jobs From Home
The details regarding all the 5 best paying services for customer support are given below. You can check the details as per your need.
|Job Role||Salary (in $)||Requirements|
|Sales Representative||$31.45 per hour||Bachelor’s Degree, Good Communication Skills|
|New Business Case Manager||$ 30 per hour||Specialized Certification, Good communication, and coordination skills|
|Computer support officer||$27.84 per hour||High School Diploma, IT certification|
|Customer Service Representative||$17.75 per hour||High School Diploma, Good Communication Skills|
|Call Centre Representative||$15 per hour||High School Certification, Good Communication Skill|
Details of 5 Best Paying Customer Service Jobs From Home
Every job in customer service needs special attention in the communication and coordination field. However, the requirements for each different job are different.
The pay scale for each job depends on the qualifications, skills, experience and a few other factors. The details of all the 5 best paying customer service jobs from home are given below:
1. Sales Representatives: Job Description
Sales representative is the face of the company. It has a command to grow the sales of the company and hence plays an important role. This work can be done remotely or in the office as required by the company. The detailed information for this post is given under
- Many businesses mandate that representatives at least possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- A technical programme, an associate’s degree, or a bachelor’s degree are other options.
- Mathematics, Psychology, Accounting, and finance are among the subjects that can be valuable in a sales representative position.
What does a Sales Representative do?
- A sales representative deals directly with customers.
- They must determine a customer’s needs, and make a compelling case for directly relevant products or services.
- A sales representative is required to meet a certain sales quota per month.
- A sales representative represents a company’s brand and sells goods or services on its behalf.
- From initial lead outreach to the point at which a sale is made, they maintain customer relationships and act as the primary point of contact.
- Contacting potential leads via a range of mediums, including phone, text, social media, and email.
Average Salary- $ 53,901
- In the USA, on average, a sales representative earns $53,901 annually, or $27.64 per hour. The starting salary for entry-level jobs is $35,036 per year, while the average yearly salary for experienced workers is $100,000.
- As per the latest data reported by BLS, In May 2021, the average yearly salary for sales representatives working in manufacturing and wholesale, excluding those selling technical and scientific goods, was $61,600.
- In May 2021, the median annual wage for sales representatives was $94,840 including technical and scientific products along with manufacturing, and wholesale.
Also check: 20 High-Paying Jobs in Texas without a Degree
2. New Business Case Manager: Job Description
The New Business Case Manager job is one of the best paying customer service jobs from home. All the requirements and detailed job descriptions for this job are given below:
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree along with specialised certification is required in the respective field.
What does a New Business Case Manager do?
- Give guidance on how to conduct underwriting and policy service tasks.
- Keep an eye on the relevant insurance carrier policies, procedures, and business practices that have to do with the underwriting process.
- Examine, evaluate, and interpret the medical, financial, and other data provided during the life insurance application process.
- Aid agents in using the online application system.
- Make contact with customers to assist with filling out paperwork, scheduling appointments, and scheduling exams.
- Arrange for agents’ tests and requests for medical records.
Average salary- $53, 367
- As of June 2022, the median pay for a New Business Case Manager was $53,367, but the range was typically between $43,128 to $73,467.
- Salary ranges can vary significantly depending on several crucial factors, including education, qualifications, acquired training, and experience.
3. Computer Support Officer
Nowadays, it is one of the highest paying remote customer service jobs. People who are interested in computer support and are masters in this field can do this tremendous job. The detailed description for this job role is given under
- Help desk support professionals generally need to complete some college courses, while network support experts generally need an associate’s degree.
- However, applicants with a high school diploma and relevant IT certification (information technology) certifications may be eligible.
What does a Computer Support Officer do?
- Computer support professionals look after computer networks and offer technical assistance to users.
- Maintain computer systems in good working order and make sure users benefit the most from them.
- Installing and configuring software and hardware for computers.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer networks.
- Troubleshoot network and system issues by identifying and resolving any hardware or software issues.
- Follow written instructions and diagrams to fix a problem or set up a system.
- Assist in the launch of new applications
- Create new user profiles and accounts, and resolve password issues.
Average Salary- $57,910
- As per the report of BLS, in May 2021, the average yearly salary for computer network support specialists was $62,760.
- In May 2021, the average yearly salary for computer user support specialists was $49,770.
4. Customer Service Representative: Job Description
You can consider the customer service representatives as the backbone of the company. They are the ones who handle customers and resolve their queries and hence play an important role in the company.
- For entry into the field, mostly customer service representatives need a high school diploma.
- They need to be masters at interacting and communicating with customers.
What does a Computer Service Representative do?
- Resolve customer issues and respond to inquiries as best as can be done.
- Keep a positive outlook and handle customer complaints calmly.
- Create new client accounts
- Promote the brand and business favorably, and respond to inquiries and concerns as they arise.
- Make suggestions for potential products to meet customers’ needs.
- If necessary, address concerns and inquiries to managers.
- Assemble information obtained from customer interactions to prepare product and customer reports.
Average Salary- $36,920
- As per the statistics collected by BLS, in May 2021, the hourly median pay for customer service representatives was reported as $17.75.
- The median annual wage for this job role is $ 36, 920.
5. Call Centre Representatives
Call Centre Representative jobs are best among the part-time customer service jobs from home. Representatives may work remotely. The detailed job description for the call centre representatives is mentioned below:
- A minimum of a High School diploma is required for this job role.
- However, to work as a customer service representative in a call centre, no special educational requirements exist.
What does a Call Centre Representative do?
- Customer questions and concerns about goods or services are handled by a call centre representative or agent.
- They are in charge of offering assistance throughout to address queries or concerns raised by customers.
- Answering customer calls, taking in their concerns, and providing solutions are the responsibilities of a call center representative.
- To ensure that everyone receives the assistance they require as soon as possible.
- They handle both incoming and outgoing phone calls with clients.
- Some call centre employees can help those who don’t speak English because they are bilingual
Average Salary- $31,720
- The average pay for call centre agents in the US is $31,720, with salaries ranging from $17,285 to $53,030.
- The top 83 per cent of call centre agents earn $53,030 per year, whereas the middle 50% earn $27,076.
Other jobs among the best paying customer service jobs from home have been listed below.
- Consumer Experience Specialist
- Client Service Manager
- Customer Service Agent
- Credit Dispute Case Processor
- Customer Service Representative
- Bilingual Customer Service Representative
- Care Support
- Customer Service Advisor
- Technical Support Representative
- Claims Care Associate
- TeleApp Specialist
What are the Required Skills for Customer Service Jobs?
The requirements for different customer services are different as per the specific field. However, the list of the important and some commonly required skill sets for customer service jobs are given below:
- Active Listening Skill
- Good Decision-Making Skill
- Attentiveness Skill
- Good Adaptability Skill
- Effective Communication Skill
- Good Friendliness Behaviour
- Good Knowledge of Products and Services
- Positive Attitude
- Problem Solver
- Good Communicator
- Field Specialist
- Quick and Creative Thinker
Be sure to emphasize your customer service abilities, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and comfort using new technology if you’re interested in obtaining the best paying customer service jobs from home.
It’s crucial to have a quiet workspace, such as a designated home office. Companies might expect you to have high-speed internet or other requirements to succeed in a home-based customer service position.
Finally, do as much research as you can about the business and the position; this will help you make a good impression on the hiring managers. You can expect the hourly wage to range from $15 to $35 on average. Pay varies from job to job and is also influenced by experience.